Pre Terminated Fibre
Our pre terminated and tested cables are ideal for high speed or long distance connections between two locations, for inter comms cabinet links or to a remote cabinet, workgroup or device. Internal within your building or externally connecting 2 or more buildings together.
Available from 4-48 core fibre (48 core only available in LC Uniboot), with all popular connectors and cable types to suit indoor, outdoor and harsh environment applications.
No special installation skills or equipment are required and they can be installed by non-specialist personnel, vastly reducing installation costs.
- All cables are individually tested
- UK manufactured for fast turn around, typically 1 to 2 days
- Pre-terminated on tight buffered, loose tube or loose tube Armoured
- Breakout tails buffered to 2.4mm for protection during installation
- Optional ATEX / IECEx IP68 Brass Glands for Harsh & Hazardous Environments
- Manufactured in a controlled environment to improve quality of product
- Offers low installation costs
- Full test documentation supplied
- Available in fibre counts of 4, 8, 12, 16, 24 & 48
If you require on-site installation/termination visit our Fibre Optic Services page or please get in touch; Contact Us, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 906 6816